Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All Negative and "Boring"

That's how Dr. Chan described my blood results today at our regular checkup! Essentially, everything came back normal - and I'll take normal! Negative for diabetes, thyroid levels were normal, nothing to report really. As he says, no news is good news.

We did get to hear the heartbeat today on the doppler - which was the oldest looking piece of machinery I've seen. It looks like it came out of the hatch on the TV show "LOST." This doppler in this image is almost as old as the one he used today:


Why get rid of your equipment if it still works??

Our next regular appointment will be December 28th and Dr. Chan says there's a 60% chance that he'll be able to see the sex and can tell is what it is with 70% certainty. (You do the math. .. )

He also said that I should feel great for the next two months - as if I'm not pregnant at all! And then it will all start to change. It's definitely a good time to get back into my gym routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment