If the severity of my symptoms are any indication of the temperament of this child, we will have the most well-mannered baby on the block! I've been very lucky and have had a touch of everything - but nothing extreme. I have bleeding gums just a bit and am not quite back to normal in terms of what I will and won't eat. My belly has a way of moving around - sometimes it sticks out more than others!? I also have been making several trips to the bathroom. I think Baby Fitz is sitting on my bladder. :/
Baby Fitz got some very special Christmas gifts - both of which brought tears to my eyes. They were such sweet and thoughtful gifts!
| Grandma Ericka, Grandpa Mo, and Uncle Ali recorded this keepsake book "Guess How Much I Miss You," which is the sweetest story. :) |
| Auntie Yoli and Uncle Andre sent this precious ornament with a pic of Baby Fitz! |
No comments:
Post a Comment