That's what Dr. Chan said today. Everything continues to look great, medically speaking! All test are coming back negative and my belly size is on track (
fundal height measurement.) We didn't do an ultrasound today but we did dust off the old monitor in his office and listened to her little heart. In a couple weeks, I'll go to the lab for glucose testing, but other than that, he hasn't ordered any further testing. Which is a good thing!
So you've seen pics of my insides - here is finally one of me on the outside! There's no hiding the belly now. I am very comfy in my maternity jeans and have found some pretty cute maternity tops.
 |
| 22 weeks 3 days |
|
We are now starting on her room. We've emptied out the closet (of course I was using it!) and cleared out the furniture. We'll do some painting soon, followed by putting up some crown molding. Thanks to Grandma Ericka and Grandpa Mo, Baby Fitz's furniture is on order! And the bedding, a gift from Auntie Yoli, is on its way. Thank you all!
 |
| The furniture that we've ordered. Thanks Grandma Ericka and Grandpa Mo! :) |
 |
| Her bedding (not her actual room!!) Thanks Auntie Yoli! |
And the gifts keep on coming! I hope this little girl learns that she'll have to do some chores to earn presents like these!
 |
| Clothes from Grammie Dawnie and Grandpa Jud! |
 |
| Adorable sneakers from Elaine and Joanna Lima! |
No comments:
Post a Comment