Billie: "Okay, so I know what you're having. . do you wanna take a guess?"
Rox: "Well I. . "
Billie: "Do you know what you're looking at?"
Rox: "Well I don't SEE anything!?!"
Billie: "YUP! It's a girl!"
Kevin and I looked at each other and smiled - so excited about our little girl! Billie also noticed the size of her feet. "This is going to be a big one. She's going to be a model!"
| There's the butt shot! Our little girl. :) |
| Here she is bent over towards her knees - check out her feet. |
| Strong heartbeat! |
| Her cute little profile. |
| The first 3D pic of our girl! Almost looks like she's sucking her thumb. |
Here is an 11-minute video of the entire ultrasound (no audio.) There are moments when the video looks paused - this is because she was either explaining what we were looking at, or pausing to take a picture.
Now it all begins - looking at names, deciding on paint, furniture, decor, and the registry! We can't wait to meet her.
No comments:
Post a Comment