Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Shower Season Has Begun!

Thanks to Hillary and Sunny for hosting a SUPER Baby Shower on Saturday, March 5th. Everything was so adorable - the decorations, the cakes, and great friends to share it all with!



Baby Fitz is building quite a fashionable warddrobe, thanks to all of her "Aunties," and even has a customized collection of Onesies.

Lots of yummy food and games, and great conversation and advice filled the day, and to top it all off, Sunny surprised the Mommy-to-Be with a note that her wonderful husband had written:

Roxana, 

I want you to know that I'm so excited to be having a daughter with you and can't wait to be Mommy and Daddy together. Like everything else you are amazing at, you are going to make a wonderful Mom and I only hope I can keep up with you in being a Dad.

You become more beautiful to me everyday that your little belly sticks out further and seeing it every morning makes my day. I love being your husband and can't wait to be a parent with you.

Love you!
Kevin


Click here to see more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!!!!! Kevin's letter brought me to tears! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete