Okay so 10 weeks down, 30 to go!
We're still doing as much reading as we can so that we know what to expect week to week. This week, according to "What to Expect. . ," Baby Fitz (BF) is the size of a prune!
I'm definitely feeling the symptoms that once can expect at 10 weeks - nausea (all day, not just in the morning), fatigue (getting much better though!), and a couple others that I won't mention - but all you Moms can probably guess. . .
For some reason BF wants me to carb-load! ;) And I have also found the sweet tooth that I've been trying hard to suppress. Baked potatoes, crackers, bread, cereal - bring it on! I'll have to watch this during the Holidays. Fruit still sounds good but veggies really don't - I have to make a real effort to eat them.
I'm taking all of the recommended vitamins - Prenatal plus an Adult Daily, extra Vitamin D and a Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc combo. I even have Kevin on a daily vitamin regime. :)
There are no real visible changes yet - all of my clothes still fit - but I have to admit that I've checked out some maternity sites and there are some cute Winter maternity clothes out there! I'm definitely excited about the shopping - which shouldn't surprise any of you.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment